Quality at EDyP
Management of, and by, quality is an engagement to:
– optimise how the laboratory works: better organisation, uniformity of methods, etc.
– manage skills appropriately: maintain knowledge and know-how, recognition, etc.
– take in hand our equipment: checks using standards, technology watch to remain abreast of new developments, etc.
– ensure data and information relating to analyses and research projects as a whole remain traceable
– provide funding organisations, in particular, with good visibility and transparency
– take the needs of our partners into account.
In addition, the ISO 9001 norm requires continuous improvement, which maintains a positive dynamic, through continued assessment of efficacy. This provides the laboratory with the necessary reactivity to progress in a constantly evolving discipline.