EDyP services request procedure
2) Before sending us your samples for analysis, please contact us either directly, or by using an analysis request form. You will be able to present your project, and we can assess the feasibility of the analyses and determine the most appropriate strategy to adopt. If the project is accepted, we will provide you with a quote. This is accepted by signing it and returning an order form.
3) We ask you to adhere strictly to the recommendations in the guide for sample preparation. This guarantees optimal sample treatment and improves the relevance of your results by limiting contamination of samples and ensuring their conservation.
4) Once forwarded to us, your samples enter into our quality-assured treatment process.
5) After validation, results are returned to you in the form of Excel tables containing the relevant information. Of course, if you have problems to interpret your results, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will help you deciding on the best validation strategy, and what could be the next steps in your project.
6) We protect service project’s confidentiality from the outside of EDyP team. For any presentation by an EDyP member of the results obtained in a service project, a written agreement will be requested.
You can find the general terms and conditions of sale on the CEA web site.